SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Route 34

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:34 pm

"Not ever, and if I do, you will be the first to know." He said, quite hastily. "Is that all? As you can imagine, I am busy napping."

Gaw circled the Buizel, intent on gaining what intimidation power he could. "How is it you had planned on getting away from those humans, again?" He gestured toward the now bustling town, packed full with commerce. "They would catch you in a heartbeat, being that there are so few Buizel in this region."
Back to top Go down
death the immortal buizel
Beginner
Beginner
death the immortal buizel

Route 34 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:58 pm

"its a little secret that my mom told me"
the buizel would then think about what suicune gana do to me when i just enter here
"awww man she gana kill me if she see me like this"
the buizel is covered in blood and dust
"-.-............well umm sorry that i bother you ummm whats your name"
Back to top Go down

Route 34
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3