SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Route 113

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

Route 113 Empty
PostSubject: Route 113   Route 113 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Pyro's Secret Base
This is just a description of his home.

In all of the falling ash, it is sometimes kind of hard to see the crudely made door that marked the entrance of Pyro's cave. With a gorgeous view of Mt. Chimney in the doorway and volcanic ash drifting constantly, it was the perfect place for a fire type. In fact, Pyro, a Charizard, moved in only a month ago or so. It was just what he wanted: peace and quiet, and a chance to get away from humans.

Inside of the cave, it was actually pretty nice. The entrance hall and many of the rooms that he had carved into the walls were always nice and warm, perfect for him. In fact, there was a hot spring in his own room! He had a bed made of old cushions he had collected next to it. Further down the cave, heading north, it cooled down a bit. There were rooms here, too, but they were from an abandoned mining operation. However, the old pipes inside the mine brought fresh air into the place, a welcome change if one had to endure hours of the smoky ash scent. Down at the end of the shaft, there was a pool. The miners left when they encountered water, so the pool was not terrifyingly deep. It was a nice place to cool down. Well, not really for Pyro!

He ventured out occasionally to make sure that those pesky trainers didn't come marching through his territory or to hunt. Of course, the Skarmories didn't exactly taste too good, so he often flew to other routes to steal livestock. He really was quite a menace, especially to those who wanted to get to Fallarbor Town. They all had to find a way through Meteor Falls, now.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

Route 113 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 113   Route 113 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Grr... I guess I should get up..." the Charizard lazily grumbled. He slowly picked himself up from his bed and headed toward the door. Only the silhouette of Mt. Chimney stood out. The ash was really heavy today, but it's been worse. He headed west for a bit and looked to see if his warning signs were still doing their job. It looks like they were. No footprints in the ash. Of course, the constant ash covered up footprints fairly quickly, but if they weren't there anymore, then the trespasser was probably gone already.

Then, he flew over to the eastern border of his territory. Taking a close look, he saw some small dimples in the ash. It should have been almost mirror smooth. Somebody was in his territory. With a grunt, he took off, scattering ash everywhere as he headed back west, keeping his eyes open for any signs of the intruders.
Back to top Go down
death the immortal buizel
Beginner
Beginner
death the immortal buizel

Route 113 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 113   Route 113 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:28 pm

As the buizel walks along the ashes he then stops"man ....its really hard to doge all of the trainer's pokeball"then after continue his adventure he stop and felt like he was being watched"......hmmmmm i shouled keep my eyes open" as the buizel thought he doesn't need the scythe on his back now so he began to run realy fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Route 113 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 113   Route 113 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Route 113
Page 1 of 1