SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Route 34

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Gaw was taken slightly aback, but tried not to show it. "Well, if that is what you want, then so be it."

"Where do you plan to go?"
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Gaw looked questionably toward the Ditto. "Foolish you say? How do you know that if you haven't even executed it yet? What was your plan?"

A bit of shock took to. Possibilities began to spill through his head.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 pm

"Hmm. I guess that's not completely foolish." Gaw sat, pondering for a moment, trying to recall if he'd heard any stories about legendaries around the area they were in.

"Well. Good luck to you. I hope you find whatever you are looking for." Gaw continued back to the unresponsive Ace, feeling pretty open for intrusions, seeing as he wasn't quite as good with emotional situations.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Gaw sat, trying to think of something to say to Ace.
"Uh... So..." He flinched, a thud sounding behind him. Quickly turning back, Gaw caught sight of the Ditto.

"You've got to be kidding me. Poor thing just couldn't stand being over four feet away. Hmmhm." Gaw chuckled, walking over to the Ditto.

He pawed at the downed Pokemon, trying to rouse it. "Hey. Why can't I just be rid of you? What's wrong now?"
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm

"Mhmm. Sure it's not. Now what's the real problem?" Gaw questioned, slightly impatient. He poked at the Ditto.

"Come on, time is being spent on dawdling."
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 am

"I am glad that you would insist that, but I have got to make sure that you get better, otherwise, you might have to stick around with me. Now who would want that?" Gaw said, half in jest, half straightfaced.

He attempted to help up the assumed wounded Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 am

"It's not that I don't want you around," Gaw replied, a bit more accomodating than he'd meant it, "it's just, I don't want anyone around. Don't take it personally.

And who knows, things change. You haven't even tried yet. You still have a shot with Ace. Although, I wouldn't try so soon..." He nodded toward the Quilava.

"Plus, you're better with those types of emotional situations, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 am

"Getting in people's way? Whose way are you getting into?" Gaw began his interrogating process. He stood a bit more tall than before.

"And what was that? Starting what?"
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 am

Hmmhm. This really drags on without Ace.
"Well, now you have got me all interested. I would not ruffle my fur over it if I were not, so talk."

Gaw spoke in a sort of soft, welcoming tone, trying hard not to jump the Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 am

"You see, if I knew what you'd said, then I might actually believe you." Gaw began to get a bit unruly. He started to circle the Ditto.

"I really would like for you to tell me what is so hard to say, that you'd lie to try to get out of mentioning it. It really would be unfortunate for you to meet your demise here."

His paranoia got the best of the Shinx.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 am

"Fine," The Shinx replied, sighing, a bit irritated. "I really didn't want to know anyhow."

Gaw shifted his weight back to his hind legs, and trotted off. He made right sure that both Pokemon stayed in his line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 am

Gaw, just hearing the Ditto's comment, dashed into the forest lining.

'Gah! Too much time has been wasted. I've got to get my fill of this place and get out before trainers begin to find out that I'm wild.'

A stricken silence plagued the forest. His heart beating was all the Shinx could hear, could feel. Something about the presence of trainers struck an inate fear inside the Shinx, yet he expressed it more through an anger and remorse. This seemed no different.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:42 am

"Gah, the impotence."

Gaw watched glumly from the side, carefully, as if waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Just happened to fall in an alley, eh?
"Hmm. Figures. How has the Ditto lasted this long in life, dare I ask?"

A warm breeze rolled through the forest, ruffling the branches, as so the leaves upon them. The Shinx sat for a moment, trying hard to calm himself, mind distraught from the thought of an amass of humans surrounding the area.

"Come on. I do not even see the issue. I have been through towns before. I am still here, right? Hmmhm. Weak."

Gaw gathered himself once more. "Alright. Here we go." He dashed out quietly behind the trainers, stealthily making his way toward the alley where he'd seen the Ditto drop.

"Ditto, are you alright? We've got to get further back in the alley. If I saw you, than so did they. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Gaw followed the Ditto back to the forest.

"Alright, we're just going to have to hang around here. By now, the trainers are filing through the paths in the forest, and we'll get caught that way. This city is way too packed for us to just walk through..."

He thought for a moment. "We're trapped. We'll have to travel through tonight."
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 pm

"You are kidding, right? This place is bustling with trainers with Pokemon that can fly just as fast as you, not to mention the fact that you would be keeping me in your grasp. Then what? It is a lose-lose situation, and I am not taking any risks."

Gaw stopped for a moment, trying hard not to let regret get in the way. "It is in our best interest to travel safely at night, so just deal with it. If I can last that long with you, then you can so with myself."

'Nature forbid I should have to take care of both the Ditto and Ace.'
Back to top Go down
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Ace

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Ace finally found the two.
"I've thought for a while."
Ace didn't know how to put what he wanted to say. Everything was all mixed up to him at this moment of time. Two pokemon he had never met before, stood before him as if they were good friends. Even though they didn't seem like anything close to friends. His dad had died and he had no where to go.
"I have no where to go... I want to stay with you guys. Well... I don't know whether the ditto wants to stick around."
Ace looked behind himself to make sure no trainers were following.
"Did I even get your names?"
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 pm

"With me, names are trivial. You knowing me is bad enough, knowing something about me is borderline worse. We begin to consider one another as acquaintences, and get attached. Makes it harder to say goodbye."

Gaw chuckled. "And 'D'? Nice name.

Why is it that everyone insists that we're a group?"
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 am

"Oh, D, you are so heartless. Give him a break, he's going through a lot right now, physically and emotionally."

Gaw blinked. 'Wait a minute, did I just say that?'

"Hmph, whatever. I'll be... Over there." The Shinx took off to another side of the enclosure, picking a well-set tree to duck down behind.

'Now, what was that all about? Gah, I knew I should have just walked when I had the chance.'
Back to top Go down
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Ace

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Ace looked at Gaw.
"Uh... Thank you..."
Ace then looked back at D.
"Do what you wish. I'm not following you."

(SO SORRY for the really late reply. I've been VERY busy lately. I'm trying my best right now.)
Back to top Go down
death the immortal buizel
Beginner
Beginner

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:28 pm

running looking back then trips on a rock and fall's on a shinx.
"owwww aww man my head"
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:08 am

Oh, how I just love active roleplayers!
This should be fun.
Gaw heard the footsteps before he felt the impact, but was too slow on the draw to catch it happening. He fell to the ground in a heap, the look of distress and anger already awash in his expression.

"Hey! Watch where you are going! It is bad enough that I have to babysit you kids, without having you run over me!" The Shinx cocked his head, trying to see which of the two was the culprit, but fear took over curiosity when he found himself pinned by a...

"Buizel... A Buizel? All the way out here? Get off of me!" He struggled beneath the captor, trying to wriggle free, to no avail. Sparks lit up his fur, the influence of agitation. Not enough to cause any damage, but enough to look intimidating, so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Beginner
Beginner

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:16 pm

gets off the shinx and the buizel would stand up
"oh... im so sorry i didn't mean to fall on u............well umm ......never mind"
the buizel would look back
"good they are far away"
turns back ad the shinx
"i am so sorry about that... my name is Death......and you are....."
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:34 pm

"Not low enough to be acknowledging you." He exclaimed, a rather self-imposed inflection in his voice.

"Since I know that I can down you in one hit, I will drop the hostility. Dare I ask... what is your purpose here?" Gaw said, his tone concerned but calm. He looked down at his paws, adjusting them. They were matted with mud. He could not remember the last time he had had a decent wash.
Back to top Go down
Beginner
Beginner

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:18 pm

the buizel would think*u take me down hmph -.-*
then the buizel snap out of it
"oh im looking for the humans with the big red R on there shirt have u seen them..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Route 34 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 34   Route 34 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Route 34
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next