SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Goldenrod at Daytime

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Administrator
Administrator
Ryu

Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:03 pm

"That's sad. You used to be a good trainer. Now you steal? What the hell?"
Ryu exited the kitchen, then moved back to the door.
"Let's get you some cash."
Back to top Go down
Kado
Administrator
Administrator
Kado

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 pm

"When you have all the badges, people get intimidated and don't want to challenge you..."
Kado followed Ryu.
"Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Administrator
Administrator
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:15 pm

"Intimidated? Really? You figure they'd wanna try to beat you, just to prove they can. Most trainers suck anyways."
Ryu opened the door and stepped outside. The sun was beaming and it hurt his eyes. On top of that there were people everywhere, which he didn't enjoy. He loked around briefly, they stuck his head into the doorway.
"Hurry up. I wanna get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Kado
Administrator
Administrator
Kado

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Kado followed Ryu. He shielded his eyes from the sun and pointed to the north.
"Just up this way. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Administrator
Administrator
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:01 pm

"Alrighty."
Ryu walked off in the direction Kado pointed.
Back to top Go down
Kado
Administrator
Administrator
Kado

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:23 pm

"By the way. How have you been. Anything new happen while you were gone?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Administrator
Administrator
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 am

"Nothing I really wanna talk about..."
Ryu looked at the ground, "A lot of really bad shit's gone down."
Back to top Go down
Jolteon
Newb
Newb
Jolteon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:34 am

Rose looks at everything in the new Hot Topic store in the Goldenrod mall thingie. She wants to buy everything, but she only has $50. :'(
Back to top Go down
death the immortal buizel
Beginner
Beginner
death the immortal buizel

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:36 am

As i am in the Goldenrod mall i look around wondering what should i eat. I looked at my wallet and see'd that i have $200 left"aww crap ......looks like i need a new job" said the buizel as he sighs and thinks about something while looking around the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod at Daytime   Goldenrod at Daytime - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod at Daytime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2