SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

NEW Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kado
Administrator
Administrator
Kado

NEW Rules Empty
PostSubject: NEW Rules   NEW Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 pm

1. NO sex in the forums. You are allowed to lead up to sex, but when it gets to that, PM it. (I'm trying to find a way to make this forum 18+, until then please follow this rule)

2. NO hating on each other. We are all friends here. Please PM me or e-mail me if you have been abused by another member. If you violate this rule, you will be warned. If you violate this rule after that, your IP Address will be banned from the site.

3. Keep the swearing minimal. I don't mind it if you do, but I will mind it if your swears are every second word. If you violate this rule, you will be warned. If you violate this rule after that, you will be temporarily banned from the site.

4. Have fun. We don't want people here constantly arguing to each other. Unless the argument is just a serious discussion.

5. Post in the correct section. If you are RPin, put it in the Roleplay section. There is an out of character section with a general discussion and Crack Thread.

6. Let other people know about this site. If you have a friend or know someone who would enjoy this site, let them know about it.
Back to top Go down

NEW Rules
Page 1 of 1