SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Gawain Halwende

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Gawain Halwende Empty
PostSubject: Gawain Halwende   Gawain Halwende Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Nickname: Gawain
*Species: Batman (Shinx)
*Domesticated: Not yet, Wild
Nature: Lonely
Sexual Preference: (Same as mine. Find out)
*Bio:
A loner, deceived by many, loved by none. What then, a better way to grow up than alone? No bothers, no expectations, no responsibilities. And yet, the deep forest of Snowpoint City held cold concrete bars to the childhood of Gawain. Harsh, snow deadening Winters, to even the coldest of Summers, Gawain's only solitude was deep underground, where he could at least keep his warmth to himself. Once he'd found that there was more to the world than the cold, forbidding forest, he set travel, jumping onto boat after boat to travel to different regions. One by one, his knowledge began to grow, and flourished to the point that he'd known every city in every region just through the speak of the humans. But with the growth of his knowledge, grew the empty feeling that had lasted a lifetime in his heart. His main goal of travel nears completion every day, but will he ever achieve his underlying goal?
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Administrator
Administrator
Ryu

Gawain Halwende Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gawain Halwende   Gawain Halwende Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Gawain Halwende Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gawain Halwende   Gawain Halwende Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 am

Really?
I would've thought it'd be rejected.
You have so many other entries, that I almost didn't submit.
I'd thought of my entry as more of a burden, among all of those perfect submissions, because I could've just as quickly sent it out the door, instead of you taking the time to go through mine and continue to throw it in the trash, removing precious amounts of time from grading all of those other entries.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Administrator
Administrator
Ryu

Gawain Halwende Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gawain Halwende   Gawain Halwende Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Don't be a prick, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gawain Halwende Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gawain Halwende   Gawain Halwende Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gawain Halwende
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay :: Before you RP :: Character Submission-
Jump to: