SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to   Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Hehe, the only dice roller game I really remember is Monopoly. Man, I used to hose people! I would spend every penny I had to get as many properties as I could, and then I would just sit back and rake in the dough!
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to   Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm

It depends. Is a dice game one that uses dice?

Don't worry, I was just joking. I've never played any of your dice games.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to   Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 am

Yeah, but who knows? Technically, Monopoly could be a tabletop game.

Argh, my head's starting to hurt...

I know what you mean, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to   Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Play any of thoose dice games, i used to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Ye Olde Pub-
Jump to: