SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

What i plan to do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

What i plan to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i plan to do   What i plan to do Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

:'D I see those indie games on the X360 marketplace all the time.

Gawain Halwende plaaaans to be a Cognitive Ethologist.
I wanna travel the world and study animal behaviour in the wild! Woo~ go furries.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

What i plan to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i plan to do   What i plan to do Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Oh certainly. Will be the first to buy it, that is for sure.

Methinks I am building it up to be more than it can ever be, but at the same time, come on! New places, new animals, new knowledge. What more could a man in my position want?
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

What i plan to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i plan to do   What i plan to do Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 pm

I really don't know what I will do when I get a real life. I'll probably be a professional bum. I'll beg for money or food for hire!
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

What i plan to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i plan to do   What i plan to do Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Of course, I'll have to learn, first. Let's see if Bum-U will accept my application...
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

What i plan to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i plan to do   What i plan to do Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 am

Oh, I forgot about that one. I can be a bumyer. I can go to court and sue people while wearing a torn up suit and my scraggly beard!

I would go to Bumverd, but it's almost impossible to get in!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What i plan to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i plan to do   What i plan to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What i plan to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Ye Olde Pub-
Jump to: