SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Empty
PostSubject: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Okay, I'm not a fan of vore and that sort of stuff, but I was just wondering, how would somebody go find a nice, juicy steak in the Pokemon universe? I mean, there isn't just some generic species that only has the purpose of being eaten, is there?

In fact, for that matter, what about plants? Are there oranges, apples, or bananas? Potatoes? There are so many plant types, too. The only thing I can think of is Tropius, who supposedly has fruits that people can eat. That sounds kind of bad. People eat these things that grow on it?

The Pokemon world wasn't always as sophisticated as it is now, obviously. So, would Ash just tell Pikachu "Okay, I'm hungry. Time for you to die"? Is it possible to barbecue a fire type? What about ice types? They just melt in your mouth, literally! When someone slices a tomato, does it scream in agony?

I was just about to make that post where I was talking about hunting, but I realized, what could I hunt?

Just for fun, let's say that a farmer was going to harvest wheat and make bread. With every stalk of wheat he tries to thresh, he has to fight.
-Wild Wheatmon attacked!
-Wild Wheatmon used tail whip! Farmer's Defense fell!
-Farmer used Thresh! It's super effective!
-Wild Wheatmon fainted! Farmer gained 21 exp!
-Farmer leveled up to lvl. 20! Farmer learned Thunderbolt! (WTF?!)
-Farmer found 1 Wheat(s)!
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Brock always conjures up a generic stew full of dirtied water and garbage. I think that is the extent that the writers went to. Poké food it probably just deceased Pokémon. All the extra meat that they can find before they bury the Pokémon in the Pokémon Tower. The main export of Lavender Town is meat, you know! After the mass exodus, that is...

Though, I agree. The topic is never really brought up, other than the fact that Ash must announce hunger pangs every episode. I think that if there were just one animal that was used for nourishment, it would either be Miltank, or not announced at all, in fear of lawsuits. But at least they have their calcium, right?

Other than the eighteen with Flash Fire, I suppose if you had a fire strong enough...
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Yay, a response!

I like that thing about Brock. I can really picture him doing magic and a cauldron full of "stuff" stew just suddenly appears. Dungeons and Dragons is his favorite game, too!

This would be really good question to ask the Pokemon company. Wouldn't that be funny? They would try to make up all sorts of excuses and stuff. Either that, or they would send their secret agents to kill me.

You know, what I really find funny about Pokemon games is just how harmless it really is. So, there's this ultra-powerful evil organization bent on taking over the world, and they have to follow the rules of a Pokemon battle to defeat you? Oh, no, even though we're using this ultra secret super powerful technology that could destroy the world, we're not going to just shoot you if you find out!

But it's this simple friendliness that I love about the Pokemon games.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Pokémon world: "Oh no! You defeated me! That means that I have to leave this factory that I have spent years setting up a foundation under! How about for the next five or so hours, you black out, and I will wipe all existence of my being here."

Real world: -shoot.- "Hide the body."

Brock is one of those characters. As much as I liked Tracy, Brock adds a sentimental taste to the show. Like, is he Asian, Black, Puerto Rican? He does not have an accent. You cannot see into his eyes, his only emotions are love and discern. The guy is a brute, but he aspires to be a Pokémon breeder. Cannot get any more kind and intelligent than Brock in that show.
That being said, Ash has his moments. The episode where he is in the ice cave, and his Pokémon are acting all cute, and he is like, "gtfo, too cold." and they are like, "Friends forever!".
Love it.

If the world were more like Pokémon, life would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

That's just what it's like, too! I'll bet Team Rocket and the others have specific plans on how to get out of the place in record time, and they probably drill their members. Yeah, they hire mathematicians and scientists to find the most efficient, easy way to just vanish instead of finding out how to use their super powerful technology!

You know, I was wondering about Brock. Seriously, what is his heritage? Is he black? Asian? What about Native American? Actually, he could be an Indian medicine man. After all, he conjures "stuff" stew out of nothing! That would actually be interesting to put in an episode: his surprisingly deep character. They can talk about how he tried to take over the world or whatnot. Before the show, he probably flew around everywhere in a suit and cape, fighting evil.

Strange... I know Ash, Brock, and Misty, but none of the other important characters from the Pokemon series. The last time I saw any of the shows was years ago. What happened to Brock and Misty? Did they leave him or something?

If the world were more like the Pokemon world, that would be totally awesome! I would build a secret base out in the middle of nowhere and chill out. Actually, who am I kidding? I would probably try to take over the world, just like everybody else seems to. The trick is to train the right types of Pokemon. I would probably train Smith and Wesson. Wink
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Really? Ooh, that must mean that Ash eats Pokemon!

Also, what about ice cream? I just thought if it. If it is a dairy product, to they drink milk from Miltanks? Shocked
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Shocked

The dark side of Pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:10 am

Well, they have vending machines, if I do recall correctly. On top of the shopping center in Lilycove, which they probably ship in from a foreign country off the map because it supports a sort of communism not respectable to the cartographer community.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:33 am

Oh, of course! And they eat generic Commie food. It's probably some combination of dirt and stuff with a little flavor mixed in. Either that, or it's a bunch of ground up Pokemon!

Hey, what about Rare Candy? I think it comes from the moon myself. Pieces break off and go into earth's atmosphere! Wink
Back to top Go down
Shiny_Infernape
Newb
Newb
Shiny_Infernape

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:47 am

Vending Mechines are EVERYWHERE in Unova/Isshu, so if there soda, and lemonade-- then there are soda factories and lemon trees in the pokemon world. If there are lemon trees, then there would have to be all kinds of fruit in the world too besides the many berries! Oh, there are plenty of instances in the show where there's a banquet of food of different cuisines, and don't forget the Magikarp that Ash, Misty, Brock, and Team Rocket were about to eat when they were stranded in the ocean after the S.S. Anne sank in season 1! Other than that, there are onigiri (rice balls) that are often substituted in the localization for foods like hamburgers and whatnot.

So you can assume that the meat come from pokemon-- if you want a steak: Miltank. If you want squid: Tentacools and Tentacruels. If you want eggs: well... you get the picture. But the rest of the food would most likely come from various places in the Pokemon world.

Also, in the early entries in the pokedex, it even said how some wild pokemon hunt other wild pokemon. I could go on and on-- but it's safe to say that all the food in this world are also in the Pokemon World's with the exception of meat, which simply comes from various Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 am

Well, if they are that common in Unova or Isshu, I wouldn't know about it... I remember the rice balls, but almost nothing else from the series. I haven't seen any of the shows in years!
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, maybe some people just eat vitamins...
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Grabbin' peelz! Gra-Grabbin' Peelz!

PEEEEEEEELLLLLLLZZZZZ HEEEEERRRRRREEEEE!!!!

Better grab everything I can!
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:45 pm

That sounds scripted.
Mary Sue photoshop'd that.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Anybody want to trade me a Louis for my Squirtle? I hear PEELZ-type is super effective against almost every other type.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Wow, imagine how terrible the world would be if Louis didn't have his pills...
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 am

Yeah, it would be pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 am

Yeah. Well, they're both great games, right?
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

Yeah, it is.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

If they didn't build Lavender Tower, that's what would happen. Then, they eat - US!
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:54 am

The Pokemon would come back as zombies to eat the living!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 am

Hehe, yeah, that's a good one!

"Hey, kid, want to battle?

Oh, I lost. Better get back to doing what I've done every single day of my life, ever since I was a baby: standing here and looking in that direction!"
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah, we really went off topic, huh? At least it's in the Out of Character section.
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Yeah. We're all crazy on this site, though, huh?
Back to top Go down
DOS-Dude
Apprentice
Apprentice
DOS-Dude

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:01 pm

I think we are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?   In the Pokemon world, what do people eat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Pokemon world, what do people eat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next