SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Some Questions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kado
Administrator
Administrator
Kado

Some Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Some Questions!   Some Questions! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 pm

1. (Please refer to question 3)
2. (Please refer to question 4)
3. (Please refer to question 2)
4. (Please refer to question 1)

Try to get out of that loop...
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Some Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Questions!   Some Questions! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Well, it's simple, really.

Divide everything by two and a half. Multiply it by the square root of -146.897. Somewhere in there is an I. Take that eye, forget about the past or future, and just take a close look at the present. Open the present, and you will find a saw. See what you saw, and you'll be back in the past. Go past the first year, and take a left in Turkey. Pull the turkey out of the oven, place it on the table, and enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Wait... It's not May... It's might. Use that might to defeat the evil dragon, who is guarding the key. Use the key to unlock the wonders of the world. The Seven Wonders of the World to be exact. You'll find that sometimes you wonder why the world thinks #7 is so lucky. Irish men will bust down your door, and prelude to a long speech, more of a tune in B minor, as to why said number is lucky. Use that to tune your ukelele, and play something by Breaking Benjamin. Sure, Benjamin Franklin will be in pain, but at least you'll feel much more safe. That key you found before, if you still have it, use that to unlock the safe.

You'll find that 42 is in there. THAT, my son, is the answer to your question.

Last edited by Gawain Halwende on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kado
Administrator
Administrator
Kado

Some Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Questions!   Some Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 am

Well holy shit. You found the only one possible way out of that loop. Congratulations! I present you with the Holy Shit Trophy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Questions!   Some Questions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Questions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Crack Thread-
Jump to: